The 2019 Lucky PROSPECT™ takes it to a whole new level with a wider deck, aluminum AIRbar, Huracan fork, and 2 lbs lighter! The pro scooter of choice for pro riders like Cody Flom, JonMarco Gaydos and many other top Lucky riders around the world!
- 4.5" wide x 19.5" long deck made from aircraft grade aluminum and robotic welded
- Super light 110mm LUNAR hollow core wheels
- 24" x 23" AIRbar Aluminum Bars
- Ideal for riders 4 1/2' and taller to 6' tall and up to 220lbsDeck:Prospect Deck 19.5” x 4.5” (495mm x 114mm) (6061 T6)Headtube:82.5 degreesBar:Lucky AIRBar™, 24" x 23" (610mm x 584mm) Fork:Huracan™ (6061 T6 Aluminum)Headset:Lucky REVO - fully integratedCompression:IHC (Internal Hidden Compression)Clamp:Lucky DUBL™ Wheels:Lunar™ HollowCore 110mm (2017 Includes Atom 110mm)Brake:SteelyBrakeGrips:ViceGripsWelds:TIG Robotic & HandTotal Weight:6lbs (2.72 kg)
LUCKY HAS THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS!180 Days from date of purchase. We believe you should focus on riding and not having to worry about your scooter that is why Lucky has the best warranty in the business.
Introducing the 2018 PROSPECT™ - All the quality you love, at a price you can afford! Held to our highest standards, the PROSPECT features 110mm Lunar™ HollowCore wheels, New 7Bar™, Helux Fork, TCS compression, New DUBL™ Clamp, and a deck fit for any rider!
We decided to finish everything in style, so with a call to Northwest local artist Shogo Ota, we developed some out of this world graphics for the PROSPECT. Go big and become a Lucky PROSPECT!
**Available in: Teal, Blackout, Black-NeoChrome, and our favorite… NeoGold
- Deck: Prospect Deck 19.5” x 4.25” (495mm x 108mm) (6061 T6)
- Headtube: 82.5 degrees
- Bar: Lucky 7Bar™, 23" x 22" (584mm x 559mm) (2017 Includes PRYBAR™ 22" x 22")
- Fork: Helux™ (6061 T6 Aluminum)
- Headset: Lucky Banger - fully integrated
- Compression: TCS (Tool Less Compression)
- Clamp: DUBL™ (Double) Clamp (2017 Includes Double Clamp)
- Wheels: Lunar™ HollowCore 110mm (2017 Includes Atom 110mm)
- Brake: SteelyBrake
- Grips: ViceGrips
- Welds: TIG Robotic & Hand
- Total Weight: 8.3lbs (3.76 kg)
- Deck Art: Shogo Ota
Installation & Maintenance:
- Weekly wheel rotation to preserve urethane and give your wheels a consistent wear
- Weekly bearing cleaning and lubricating for maximum smoothness and speed
- Daily tightening of axle, compression and brake bolts as needed
- Monthly replacement of the grip tape as needed
- Weekly cleaning and lubricating of headset bearings for premium performance.
Lucky Rider Manual Download:
Lucky Complete Pro Scooter Tech:
As you can see the Lucky Pro Scooter come loaded top-to-bottom with sick parts & no corners were cut or details were spared in the construction of this high performance scoot.