New for 2015 the Lucky Vektor scooter fork is CNC machined from 6061 T6 (aircraft-grade) aluminum, which renders it light and strong.
The Vektor Includes the axle and works with oversize (1 3/8") bars using HIC or SCS, if you are using a standard (1 1/4") size bar you will need to use ICS compression
Lucky Vektor Fork Specs:
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum (CNC machined)
- Offset: 10mm
- Wheel size: 100mm, 110mm
- Compression: Compatible with HIC,SCS (will need a starnut installed) and ICS
- Steer Tube Length: 6.5", 16.5mm
- Steer Tube Thickness: .125”
- Weight: 12.8 oz
- Axle Length: 8 mm
- Colors: Black, Purple, and Gunmetal
- Finish: Anodized
Installation & Maintenance:Maintenance:
- Daily checking of front axle bolts and tighten them if needed.
- Monthly lubrication of fork steer tube
- If you ride HIC or SCS make sure to check the starnut to make sure it is snug in the steer tube every month or so.