Lucky LS™ pro scooter forks are in their fourth-generation, so we’ve had time to tune them for the most demanding riders. The LS is CNC machined from 6061 T6 (aircraft-grade) aluminum, which renders it light and strong. The LS fork was designed to offer a durable, high precision feel on the front end of your scooter, while also providing a grind compatible shape! The LS fork is perfect for any rider, at any skill level or age bracket.
If you want one of the most reliable forks on the market, at an affordable price, look no further! This fork comes standard on the Lucky Crew Pro Scooter.
This scooter fork is ridden by Lucky Scooter's top pro riders James Gee and Evan Yamada
Lucky LS Fork Specs:
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum (CNC machined)
- Offset: 10mm
- Wheel size: 100mm, 110mm
- Compression: Compatible with HIC,SCS (will need a starnut installed) and ICS
- Steer Tube Length: 6.5", 16.5mm
- Steer Tube Thickness: .125”
- Weight: 11.2 oz
- Axle Length: 8 mm
- Colors: Black, Purple, Blue, Red, Raw and Gunmetal
- Finish: Anodized
FAQ & Upgrades:
Q: How heavy is the Lucky LS fork?
A: The Lucky LS fork weighs in at 11.2 oz., which is one of the lighter fork designs on the market today! The LS fork’s balanced, lightweight feel allows for easy maneuverability, while still providing a stable, durable front end.
Q: How long will the Lucky LS fork last me?
A: The Lucky LS fork will be around for the long haul! You can put this thing through any high impact abuse or technical stress and it will hold up! If you’re looking for a long term relationship with your freestyle scooter fork, the Lucky LS fork is the fork for you!
Installation & Maintenance:Maintenance:
- Make sure to check your front axle bolt daily and tighten (if necessary).
- Lubricate your fork steer tube monthly
- Make sure to inspect your fork starnut monthly, if you ride SCS or HIC and that is snug in the steer tube.
Lucky LS Scooter Fork Tech:
- LS Forks only work with oversized bars, if using a standard bar you need to have ICS Compression