The latest and the greatest fork in the Industry. Built to last and perfect for every pro scooter that has a front wheel!
The Lucky INDY™ fork was designed after we saw a huge request in the scooter industry for 120mm wheel compatible forks. Well we listened and the Indy fork was born. Not only is the Indy perfect for foot jams, nose blunts, and crooks, but it also looks so sick as well. With six colors available you can really customize your whip and make your scooter super unique. Just like every other Lucky fork the Indy is built with the best material and with strength in mind. The fork is backed with our 90 day warranty just like EVERY other Lucky part.
Colors: Red, Polished, Gunmetal, Copper, Blue, Black
- Material: 6061 aluminum T6 - Cold Forged & CNC
- Length: 229mm (9")
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 0.82 lbs. (0.37kg)
- Wheel Compatibility: 100mm, 110mm and 120mm wheels
- Compression Compatability: HIC, ICS, SCS - Precision Machined Fork Race
- Hardware: High tensile steel axle
FAQ & Upgrades:
Q: How heavy is the Lucky SMX fork?
A: The Lucky SMX fork weighs in at 12.8 oz., which is a heavier fork design, and is made for the most demanding scooter riders. For any of you weight freaks out there, this fork may be on the heavy side, but it is one of the most durable forks on the market today!
Q: How long will the Lucky SMX fork last me?
A: The Lucky SMX fork is one of the most durable fork designs on the market. It will hold up against all of your trials and tribulations! If you want to ride the strongest freestyle scooter fork in the world, the Lucky SMX is the fork for you.
Installation & Maintenance:Maintenance:
- Daily checking of front axle bolts and tighten them if needed.
- Monthly lubrication of fork steer tube
- If you ride HIC or SCS make sure to check the starnut to make sure it is snug in the steer tube every month or so.